Sentinel Heartworm For Dogs Reviews-Online Coupon
SENTINEL, also known as PROGRAM PLUS. This is an oral preventive medicine for dogs that guards against the worms such as heartworms, whipworms, adult round and hookworms.
It also prevents the flea eggs from developing in dogs and puppies that are at least 4 weeks old and weighing more than 2 pounds.
This medication does Not kill adult fleas. If your pet dog has an existing flea infestation problem, it best you treat that with flea medication such as K9 Advantix II.
Sentinel comes in 4 different strengths, denoted by 4 color tablet form – Brown, Green, White, and Yellow. The different color targets the weight of the dog.
Where To Buy
We recommend you to buy Sentinel from 2 online stores – World Pet and Pet Meds.
At the time of writing, PetMeds provides the lowest price for Sentinel. I list down the prices comparison below –
- PetMed Sentinel
- Dog Weigh 2-10 lbs 6 pack- $38.69 12 pack - $71.98
- Dog Weigh 11-25 lbs 6 pack- $40.49 12 pack - $75.58
- Dog Weigh 26-50 lbs 6 pack- $47.69 12 pack - $89.98
- Dog Weigh 51-100 lbs 6 pack- $56.69 12 pack - $107.98
- Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
- WorldPet Sentinel
- Dog Weigh 2-10 lbs 6 pack- $64.99 12 pack - $109.99
- Dog Weigh 11-25 lbs 6 pack- $60.99 12 pack - $103.99
- Dog Weigh 26-50 lbs 6 pack- $76.99 12 pack - $118.99
- Not Available
- Ship only to addresses in USA at a flat rate of $6.95
- Did not indicate if the online store requires a prescription.
Both the stores provide guarantee and refund.
Online Store With Discount Coupon
Currently, only PetMeds provide the discount code “TOP10” for the lowest price.
Four Tabs Strength
The tabs come in 4 strengths in a pack of 6 and 12 –
- Brown for extra small dog weighs 2 – 10 lbs
- Green for small dog weighs 11 – 25 lbs
- Yellow for large dog weighs 26 – 50 lbs
- White for extra large dog weighs over 51 lbs
The tablet is administered orally on a monthly basis.
Sentinel contains the active ingredient Lufenuron. Lufenuron has been tested to be safe for dogs, puppies, breeding males and female, including pregnant females. Some animals may experience signs of depression, drowsiness, vomiting, itching, hives, loss of appetite, diarrhea, or seizures.
Note – Do not give Sentinel to your pet dogs if they are already taking alternate heartworm medication.